Lab for user research and UX
Our research lab is purpose built for conducting and observing qualitative research and usability testing. We designed the lab for our own projects but it’s also available for dry hire.
The lab consists of an interview room and an eight-person observation space linked with high quality audio and video streaming. We’ve invested in studio-quality mics and speakers as well as 4k cameras, huge 65” screens and comfy chairs.
We provide refreshments, we can also organise lunch or you can pop down to the Arnolfini cafe for a bowl of soup and a sandwich.
- Quiet acoustically treated room
- Omnidirectional Shure studio microphones for clear audio
- HD cameras to record screen interactions and participant responses
- Comfortable and relaxed, researcher designed environment
- Facilities for multiple devices
- Wheelchair access
- Comfortable light space for up to eight observers
- Two 65” 4k screens displaying participant camera and screen
- Optional web streaming for remote observation
- Optional complete digital isolation for secure research
- Yamaha studio-quality audio monitors
- Audio compression
- Break-out area
- Boardroom table with conferencing set up
- Flexible layout
The lab is part of our studio in the Arnolfini, an arts centre on Bristol’s Harbourside. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can reach here by ferry from Bristol Temple Meads. There’s also easy all day parking just across the road at The Grove. Our full address is below.
Find out more
If you’d like to pop in and see the lab just get in touch – we’d love to show you around. Call us on 020 7193 8952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.